Saturday, December 10, 2011

香江茶冰室 Siang Chiang

Lovely Saturday morning. I followed my auntie to work and had breakfast near her working place. I am sure a lot of you knew Siang Chiang for its toasted bread. Frankly, I knew but never tasted before. So, I shall not miss this.
* Sorry for the poor photo quality. I don't have my camera with me so can only depending on my handphone but unfortunately I forgot to set it to get the best quality. T.T

It is located on Jalan Munshi Abdullah. You could easily spot it as the end lot of the shop.

Very local breakfast - Nasi Lemak
Deng~ My target on that day.
Siang Chiang Toasted Bread
It has more then enough planta and kaya inside. I specially fond of more kaya than planta.

Half-boiled egg is always best partner with toasted bread.
Forget about cholesterol, it is still so nutritious.
Lastly, this is the master behind.

I was talking that Siang Chiang is near my auntie's working place. I spent the the whole morning there.

*DILARANG MASUK TANPA KEBENARAN*
I ada kebenaran so I masuk.
 What so big deal that people cannot enter without permission? Here's the reason.

The real shot gun.
These can worth around 100k.
I was so regret that I have should have hold the gun and take one photo. I don't think I can enter again. My cousin sister and I are the only two girls entered there except staffs there. So proud of this. A lot of people do not believe that this Munshi Arms Supply really supply various of guns and bullets and demanded so see the real guns. Actually people without license hardly have the chance to hold a gun unless you are an soldier or in PLKN. So who are those who hold a license? They can be hunters, security company, or very rich people that they need firearms for self-protection purpose. However, it happened before that these people shot robbers. So, don't play play ya. Still a number of people own firearms without your realising.

AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment