Saturday, April 7, 2012

Soul Thai Restaurant, Nusa Bestari

Mid term break has begun. Time passed without realising. First test has over and we are facing difficulties in applying internship. Whatever it is, holiday should be the greatest time to spend with family and friends. 
I was lucky enough to ride the new KTM coaches. For the first time I would like to praise KTM. It is much more better than the antique kind of coaches. Finally reach home safely and rushed to settle my own stuffs. Friends picked up me and we headed for dinner. Always no worries to be with them and get the greatest satisfaction. I don't even ask where we going all the way. Haha... Here is where we went. Soul Thai Restaurant, Nusa Bestari. To be frank, I never been there even though passed by the restaurant lots of time. Coincidentally I am a Thai cuisine lover too so this is a very delighting arrangement.

Very significant Thai food -- the Tom Yum Soup.
With enough slices of fish, prawns etc.
The soup is slightly salty but overall still acceptable and appetizing.
Tom Yum soup served hot.
So tempting!!

Pandan Chicken
Tender and juicy

Another must-order Thai cuisine, Pineapple Fried Rice.
Served in pineapple skin gives more aroma.
I recommend this too.
Green Mango Salad
The first time I had this was in Johnny's. And I love this after that.
Appetizing and refreshing.
Thai Dessert
One of their signature menu. The red coloured things called rubbies chestnut or to be simple the coloured water chestnut. Together with cendol and santan, the simple combination.
The restaurant serves big portion of plain rice. So if you aren't rice lover, you may just order portion for sharing. It would be just nice. The layout gives great ambiance with wooden dining table and chair matching others Thai style decoration. 

We empty all the plates.
Satisfied and happy faces.
CK & WY
Two types of strips.

WY & KOK
Enjoyed the dinner.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment