Friday, November 16, 2012

Grazia Cafe, Taman Sutera Utama

Everyone is busying with studies and work, feel glad that manage to catch up with my friends. I love the moment we spent together and share stories with each other, always.
It is brain-cracking sometimes to decide where to go because all sorts of cafe flooding in JB. My first visit to Grazia Cafe was few months ago and I was here again. The second patronage has surprised me a little as the layout has changed. Want to know more, please visit their Facebook fanpage.

Like the corner where the baristas prepare beverages.
The big boards on wall full with photos and hand written Chinese characters.
Do you like?
I like the hand writing.
Well said.
I wonder, is owner also a travel lover?
Grazia Cafe mainly served pizza, sandwiches, pasta, cakes and coffee. Menu provides moderate choices of main course like pasta and baked rice. If you wish to grab a light meal, I recommend sandwiches and cakes.
Mushroom and Ham Spaghetti @ RM11.90
My friend gave high rating for this. Just nice portion for ladies.

Mushroom Soup @ RM5.90 if I am not mistaken
Waitress recommended this and said this is not ready-made soup but their own recipe.
Mushrooms are cut into tiny pieces and you would find a lot in the soup.
I ordered this, turkey ham sandwich. @ RM14.90
You may choose bread, wheat bread, a kind of Italian bread which I forgot the name or add RM1 for croissant.
The croissant is considerable fluffy and the whole set looks very nice with its combination of colours.
Comes with fries and coleslaw,
Turkey ham, cheese, tomatoes and veggie stuffed in croissant.
Savoury sandwich is love!!
Of course this is not mine =P
Swiss roll from Yardley's Pastry.
RM4.50~RM5.00 per piece
Smile
A good shot with decoration in.
Thanks to boss. She is such a good person. They are friendly to customers and shown good service manner.








Grazia Cafe
80, Jalan Sutra Tanjung 8/3,
Taman Sutera Utama,
81300 Skudai,
Johor.







No comments:

Post a Comment