Monday, October 29, 2012

한국의날 Korea Day 2012, Sunway Pyramid Convention Center

인녕하세요
Thank you to our Korean Language teacher who informed us the Korea Day 2012 held once a year in Malaysia. This year, the organiser held this event in Sunway Pyramid Convention from 12th - 14th October 2012. Our teacher lead us there to join the event. 

To be frank, we did not know they are Wonder Girls at first.
I told my friend the second girl from left looked like Soo Hee but never expect they are Wonder Girls.
If I am not mistaken, they were invited to the last day event.
LOL

I like this.
We were on time for the opening ceremony. And, we were paying attention so hard to the speech. Unfortunately, we only understand "thank you very much". Meaning we are far to converse in Korean with Korean.
Performance - Traditional dance 
How nice...
예뻐요.
Girls playing music instruments.
The most-focused performance on the day.
Limited chance to put on "Han Bok".

With our Korean teacher.
우리 선생님 예요
After the ceremony, teacher brought us to Korean restaurant as promised. And, she paid for all of us. It was about 15 of us. We did enjoy a lot!!
감사합니다 선생님 최고!!

김치찌개
Seafood Pancake
She is our teacher's friend. Very friendly person.
I tried so hard to communicate with her in Korean. LOL
She has a 18 years old son. I thought my Korean is so poor  that I misunderstood. She looks so young right?

2 comments:

Wann said...

Why didn't you put on the hanbok as well? hehe

Corona said...

Not enough time, they were leaving for another schedule. LOL

Post a Comment