Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sakae Sushi, The Mines

Another day out in The Mines. Here we are... Sakae Sushi. Simply a post of food.

Its first outlet in Johor Bahru has opened in City Square.

You can order your meal yourself using this. Very good idea. So you do not have to wave until the waitress come.
Green plate @ RM1.99
Pink plate @ RM3.99

How nice!!
Small eaters
Oppsss... Time to do something to my hair.

Curry Udon @ RM12.90
I like the gravy very much.
Chicken with rice






Having Japanese cuisine made me thought of Kage. Shall get some friends to go again. 
Here we come to the end of April. Are you ready for May? I must do my best to collect more memory before I end my degree life. Life comes first even though FYP is yet to be completed. Cheer everyone, we can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment